Grace Foundation Excellence Endowed Scholarship
Scholarships shall be awarded to student(s) who accept the scholarship with the intent of fulfilling the guidelines of the scholarship during the academic year for which the funds are awarded. The recipient recommendations shall be selected by the Anderson College of Nursing in consultation with the Office of Student Financial Services. Recipients of the scholarship must meet the following qualifications: Students will have been accepted into the Anderson College of Nursing and include students enrolled in the RN to BSN or the RN to MSN tracks who possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 3 .0 and demonstrate financial need as determined by the need-based guidelines of the university. Students shall demonstrate excellence of character and service to others, which may include students who participate in the Nursing Study Abroad Program that provides free medical care through clinics in various communities. The awards will be made in scholarship amounts based on funds available and number of students selected. The scholarship may be renewable provided the recipient meets or maintains the above mentioned criteria. Awards for this scholarship must be made or committed on or before the beginning of the fall semester of any academic year.
- College of Nursing
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you been accepted into the Anderson College of Nursing as an undergraduate student?
- Please provide three (3) letters of support (recommendation letters) demonstrating excellence of character and service to others. This may include participating in the Nursing Study Abroad program.
- Is your high school considered a Christian high school?
- Have you participated in a mission trip or community service activity? If so, please explain in detail.
- Have you participated in a study abroad activity? If so, please explain in detail.
- Do you plan to participate in a study abroad activity? If so, please explain in detail.
- Show 1 more